Hopefully by this point in the game your streets are resilient enough to withstand some demolitions and attacks, and you’re rolling in millions. Here’s some more advanced and nuanced tips that might give you some extra edge currently.
- Negotiations not responded to in seven days are automatically accepted. If you’ve got some time on your hands make several ridiculous offers to players with valuable property but likely inactive. ie. not anyone on the leaderboard, look for popular zones in cities where people got in one early action, but gave up (understandably) with the issues in the game. You might get a great exchange in seven days. You might have another week before their accounts are deleted completely.
- Long roads you might not expect to be free in major cities may actually be available as cheaters who owned some hot property are deleted and streets are being re-released for sale.
- Find some long streets with really interesting cone placement – where they’re not even on the indicated street – Sometimes you’ll notice after you fill up a street, it’ll still say there’s some room for a small building – find that spot, it’s likely quite hidden. But if it’s hard for you to find, it’ll be even harder for those wanting to demolish your bonus building to destroy.
- Cluster your bonus buildings – This just makes you psychologically an unappealing target. If another player instantly sees you’ve got at least three bonus buildings on a street they’ll known that they likely can’t take away your rent value for the day with their chance cards that day.
- There are long streets out in nowhere land still, but highways are still available. Follow the highways – sometimes they’re broken into different pieces as they cross different regions.
- Be strategic about when you log in. If you’re on or near the leader board, logging in early may instantly increase your score and make you a target for the rest of the day. A lot of people are suggesting that you log in right before the rent is calculated for the next day so you can fix up your streets – which is generally a good idea. But depending on your situation, if you’ve got some unprotected streets and you’re not on the leaderboard – it might be a good idea to log in, just to collect your cash before more damage happens in the day, and then log in again to fix everything up before the next payout.
Got other advanced tips or strategies?